Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Secondary Navigation

Main page Content



All students who reside within Chapel Hill State School’s catchment area are eligible to enrol at the school.

If a student relocates to within the school’s catchment boundary during the year they will be eligible to immediately enrol at the school as there are several places reserved each year to deal with this situation.

If you wish to enrol your child at Chapel Hill State School, and you live within catchment, you will need to complete the Enrolment Form.

If you live out of our catchment and wish to enrol your child at Chapel Hill State School  please contact the Enrolment Officer at 3871 4888.

Proof of Residence


Parents who wish to enrol their child at Chapel Hill State School are required to provide proof of their residential address to ensure they reside within the school’s catchment area. The following documents are required:

·         One of the following: a current lease agreement, rates notice or unconditional sale agreement showing an address which falls within the catchment area


·         One of the following: a utility bill e.g. electricity, gas or rates showing the same address

If not satisfied the school may ask for further proof of residency in the form of a Statutory Declaration.

Catchment Area


For information about or catchment area please refer to the Catchment Map and Enrolment Management Plan.

You will find useful information in the Enrolment Information Handbook concerning uniforms, stationery, times and days the uniform and stationery shops are open. This handbook also contains information about the school rules and routines.